Friday, November 13, 2015

Pieces of Today, Nov. 13th 2015

1. The ache of worked muscles and the feeling of sweaty skin.

2. Quoting Shakespeare at the sun as it rises. (But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?) 

3. The feeling of victory when I write a perfectly described sentence.

4. Tears as sad music plays in the background (And I'd tell you that I miss you but I'm sure...it doesn't matter at all.) 

5. Getting a bit creeped out with all the stuff DuoLingo makes me learn to say:


6. Hallelujah, hallelujah! Because remember when I moved in you? The Holy Dove was moving too...and every breath we drew was hallelujah. (I did my best, it wasn't much. I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch.) 

7. The pure, unadulterated joy of contrast between sunshine on skin and dampness on earth-soaked feet.

8. I'm sailing away... so set an open course for the virgin sea. 

9. Lamplight on notebooked scribblings and essayed mythologies and rambling, nonsensical emotions.

10. And as a final note:


No comments:

Post a Comment