Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pieces of Today, Jan. 17th 2016

1. A wedding and a long car ride.

2. A beautiful new quilt made by a wonderful woman. (Love ya, GG.)

3. A mezuzah found in a little junk shop.

4. (Here I am...this is me...and there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be.)

5. The somewhat tight feeling of unbrushed teeth in a mouth that hasn't been opened in hours.

6. Bare feet on scratchy carpet.

7. The sound of the TV in the other room.

8. (And he shall be Levon...and he shall be a good man.) 

9. Opening up all my old documents and wondering how I managed to spend time writing this stuff and yet be too lazy to name it anything other than Untitled 12. 

10. (And all the things I'm missin': good vittles, love, and kissin', are waiting at the end of my ride.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment