Friday, February 19, 2016

Pieces of Today, Feb. 19th 2016

1. Happy dogs and a grumpy cat.

2. Drowsiness and sleepiness (which are not at all the same thing).

3. New movies and old TV shows and dorky outfits in both.

4.
    "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?    Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.    O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer;   And by night, but I have no rest." -(Psalm 22:1-2)

5. (Well the good ol' days may not return...the rocks might melt, and the sea may burn.)

6. Staticky radio hosts and tangled cords on the floor.

7. Rock n' Roll and blatant carefree-ness.

8. The lingering affects of a headache mixed with the dizzyness of moving too quickly.

9. Different anthems ringing and ranging and leaping around my head like a ping-pong ball.

And most important:

10. "The thing I'm gonna love about Heaven is there'll be no fences." 

No comments:

Post a Comment