Friday, July 29, 2016

Pieces of Today, Jul. 29, 2016

(Or more accurately, Pieces of the Last Month or So)

#1. I found a ton of thread and stuff under my bed and now I'm braiding bracelets when I get bored.

#2. I've been downloading as much music as possible onto my iPod, and it's glorious. (My iPod's name is James, by the way. Yes, I name my belongings.)

#3. A LOT of Downton Abbey. I ought to know the whole series by heart by now. It's ridiculous and I love it.

#4. Been working on my art journal/quote book.


{They beat me with clubs to see if I was strong enough and when the 
clubs broke they decided I was. -Fezzik, The Princess Bride}

#5. Went to a family reunion and did the usual awkward re-meeting-of-cousins and binge eating and playing of cards.

#6. WE HAVE A SCHLOTZKY'S IN OUR TOWN NOW. THIS IS MONUMENTAL.

#7. Visited my Grandma, introduced her to Panda Express. Lots of orange chicken involved. We also went to Barnes and Noble, where I spent a hundred dollars on books that I definitely, absolutely, no-doubt-about-it needed. Stop looking at me like I have a problem.

#8. ('Cuz he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see, to forget about life for a while.) 

#9. (And you said you'd always have my back/ oh, but how were we to know?)

#10. And lastly, but definitely not leastly:


Our youth pastor's wife posted this on Facebook a while back and I can't tell if she knows or not. 

This is the sort of thing that keeps me up at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment