Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pieces of Today, Jan. 7th 2016

1. A WIP that I don't think I'll ever get done:
 

2. A dead computer and the potential loss of five-years worth of work. (I'm praying that'll turn out not to be the case, but it's looking pretty grim right now. Pray for my sanity.)

3. Cinnamon toast and resulting pounds. (I tried to be stoic. It didn't work.)

4. (I came here for sanctuary, away from the winds and the sounds of the city.)

5. Dating-site ads. (Where did they get the idea that I want to find my "sensual Russian soulmate"? Sorry, but no. Just...no.)

6. A new Bible study and an old Bible.

7. (Sing a song for the bad man...)

8. (World-losers and world-forsakers,/on whom the pale moon gleams./Yet, we are the movers and shakers/of the world, forever, it seems.)

9. Spicy oyster crackers.

10. Annnd running out of the Christmas chocolate already. Whoops. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment